Innovation Centre Denmark in Seoul and The trade council Japan are arranging a 5-day camp for selected Danish sound engineering companies and start-ups
with the Danish Sound Network. The camp will allow you to introduce your technology to the Korean and Japanese business environment, and will open doors into high-level executives and technology specialists in the R&D environment.
The main business areas for the camp are:
- Digital Media – ICT, Big Data, Computer Science
- Automotive Industry
- Sound & Health
By participating you get:
- An exclusive chance to pitch your technology to key people in Korean/Japanese conglomerates
- Sparring and qualified feedback from Korean technology experts
- Introduction to business culture and environment
- Networking and matchmaking events with Korean/Japanese business partners
- Top-university seminars and valuable technology insights
Danish SMEs: 14.000 DKK for up to 2 persons from same company + travel and accommodation (flights and hotels)
As a member of Danish Sound Network you have the opportunity to get up to 4.000 DKK in financial support for travel expenses per company.
If you are a researcher at a university or a GTS Institute there are also some exciting opportunities for you during the camp and a very favorable price. Contact Kristian for more information.